Sunday, November 20, 2011

See the new tab?

I've decided to completely copy other medical school bloggers and begin my own medical book opinion page on my website.

I'm not quite using the same books as I have seen reviewed before, so I figured I would throw my 2 cents into the interwebz. 

I have a lot more books to add (like all the things purchased recently for Pharm, Physio, Physical Exam, Anatomy and Pathology), but I'm going to give it a few months to marinate. I'll periodically post little reminders when I've updated that page. 

Also, I have two exams this week. So I should probably stop procrastinating on my blog and get back to studying. 

By the way, since I don't want to start a new post for this, here it is: 

I PASSED ALL OF MY CLASSES FOR THE FIRST SEGMENT OF MEDICAL SCHOOL. 

Got my grades back on Friday. Victory is mine. It was touch and go for a while, but I pulled through.

I bet my loan lenders are having a party right about now. They are counting down the days until repayment. 2021 is right around the corner; only 9 1/2 years away!

Keep telling yourself that, K8.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! And don't start thinking about repaying the loans - it's just depressing. I've been accumulating mine for 5 1/2 years, and I still have 3 1/2 to 4 1/2 to go before I start paying them off.

    Ugh. I think I need to go cry now. Or maybe vomit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Congrats to you. Too many years more, yet time is so subtle that you may never imagine how fast it is. :)

    Keep up the good work,
    Peny@nurse scrubs

    ReplyDelete