Saturday, October 8, 2011

How do you people find me?

I've been quite amused throughout the past few months of what search keywords bring readers to my blog.

Sometimes, it is people looking for pictures, but sometimes not.

Here is a list for you:
  • Operating room
  • Female weightlifter - just looking for pictures
  • Google beer - I don't even
  • Fun facts about melanoma - I get the feeling these people do not have melanoma
  • http://andromeda-med.blogspot.com - Yes, people have been Google searching using my entire blog address
  • Operating room images
  • "I stepped on" ants 
  • Andromeda awesome facts - I presume looking for the galaxy?
  • Bikini "flabby thighs" - I'm sure my friend will be pleased that her fatty thighs bring readers to my blog
  • Amazing facts about the appendix - Have I even written anything about the appendix?
  • Andromeda skin swelling - Wha?
  • Cancer courage quotes
  • Fun pamphlets on skin cancer - Again, I get the feeling these people do not have skin cancer
  • Lymphoscintogram
And my least favorite:
  • Metastatic lymph sentinal node biopsy male

Whoever you are, I hope you are doing well.

5 comments:

  1. Woah, woah, woah there! I thought you weren't allowed to be using the computer! I demand you stop posting comments immediately.

    Unless you are using dragon software. Then disregard outburst. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knowww, my hands were feeling better! And then I decided to re-do my blog. Gah. My dad just told me to stop too. I'll go read. I'm working on getting that Dragon software... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always amazed by the searches that bring people to my blog. One of the most disturbing was "naked peach sex pics", which I can only assume brought someone to my much more wholesome than expected picture of peach cobbler.

    Mmmm....peach cobbler....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no! Today someone searched "Bad pedicures" and it brought them to my blog. I am sadface now.

    ReplyDelete