Monday, August 15, 2011

Medical school starts tomorrow!!!1!ONE!

I. AM. EXCITED. if you couldn't tell by my post title.

Did I mention how excited I am? I've already picked out my outfit, my bag, got a case for my IPad, know where I'm going to park and am leaving 1.5 hours early just in case traffic is crappy. Which means leaving at 6:30AM. I don't care. Bring it on!

To make up for my insect post from last week, here are some pictures that should make you explode with warm fuzziness.

PS. Upcoming posts include taxidermy, female body image and an update of other blogs I read. I've been reading a lot of truly excellent writers. Stay tuned!

I know you've seen this, but I love it
Om nom nom nom

Everything is cuter upside down
Fuzziest egg ever
What's cuter than a poisonous, viscous mammal? Two of them. I'm so funny.


3 comments:

  1. Awww! I love these!

    Starting med school tomorrow? Ooh, our 2015-ers are starting tomorrow too, but it's just orientation week for them.

    Can't wait to hear how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Enjoy med school as much as you can. I look forward to reading about your adventures (both good and bad).

    ReplyDelete